Everything you need to eat on this healthy meal plan will be delivered to you weekly.
If you need to eat lunch at work, fix lunch in the morning with your breakfast and put it in a container that will facilitate reheating at work.
This plan is a one-size-fits-all plan.
Women: This may be too much food for you. You do not have to eat all the food.
Men: This may not be enough food for you. You can supplement the program with the following: ¼ cup raw nuts per day, avocado, more fresh vegetables, or a few boiled eggs.
The main purpose of this Meal Plan is to introduce you to a healthier way of eating and for you to see how your body reacts to the removal of inflammatory foods. It is not primarily a weight loss program, although many people lose weight when adhering to this eating plan.
If you eat foods that are not part of this plan (if you “cheat”), then you cannot expect the best results.
A book that explains the Paleo/clean-eating way of life in easy-to-understand terms is “It Starts With Food” by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig. For the full theory behind this eating plan, please read this book.
Possible results to expect while participating in our Singles Plan prepared meal delivery:
- Improved energy levels
- Improved sleep quality
- Improved mood
- Reduced “brain fog”
- Less or no pain in joints
- Helps to eliminate sugar cravings
- Reduced inflammation in the body
- Reestablish a healthy relationship with food
- Works to minimize risk for most lifestyle-related diseases and conditions, like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and autoimmune conditions
- Clearer sinuses, possible allergy relief
This meal plan works to minimize the risk for most lifestyle-related diseases and conditions, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and autoimmune conditions. You may also see an improvement with sinus conditions and allergies.
What to expect:
Below are a few tips to help ensure optimal success on the plan:
- Do not deviate from the plan.
- Do not get on the scale. You may weigh yourself before and at the end of the 4 Weeks. Remember, the main purpose is to eat clean, not to lose weight.
- Place your order to arrive a day before you start the 4 Week Meal Plan. Deliveries cannot be guaranteed for a specific time of the day. You don’t need to be home for the delivery.
- If you need to eat more, eat more fruit or vegetables in moderation. Stay away from dried fruit, although you may eat a couple of dates if you find yourself experiencing intense sugar cravings during the first week.
- Use the journal space on each daily page to record any particular symptoms or lack of symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Remember, the primary purpose of this Meal Plan is to eliminate foods that could possibly be adversely affecting your health. How will you know if they are adversely affecting you unless you remove this food group for a relatively extended period of time? We strongly advise that you stick with the program and that you do not cheat.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please consult your physician before beginning the 28 Day Clean Eating Diet Plan. Suddenly changing your eating habits or exercise habits may affect some medical conditions and medications. Your physician may need to adjust your medications due to changes in your food or exercise while on this plan. Also, please take time to review the items on your menu this week and look at each one on our website to get a better understanding of all the ingredients used in the production of your meals.
EVERYTHING YOU RECEIVE FOR WEEK 1 SHOULD BE PUT IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR SO THAT YOU CAN BEGIN THE PLAN THE DAY FOLLOWING YOUR DELIVERY.
Please read through each day’s instructions to get an idea of what you will be eating and how each item is prepared. If you want to know the specific ingredients and the cooking instructions for each item, please go the Paleo/Clean Eating page. Click on the entree or side item, and a full nutritional profile with ingredients will be listed.
Food Allergies: While we make concentrated efforts to ensure that there is no cross contamination, all our Paleo prepared meal delivery offerings are made in a facility with equipment that is shared with dairy, wheat, grains, sugar, soy, nut and peanut products.