9 More Ways Ready Made Meals Can Save You (Part 3, Texas-Style)
Recently we discussed that Americans take an average of 33 minutes to prepare and clean up after meals each day, which is valuable family or even individual time that we are losing each day. In this three post series, we examine the time you can have back by simply having The Studio Kitchen’s delicious ready made meals delivered to your door. Now, we will largely take on a more Texas-sized sample of things you can do, thanks to these tasty time-savers.
NOTE: If you find your mind wandering, thinking about our savory Buffalo Chicken Twice Baked Potatoes, we understand. We won’t be offended if you call us before you finish reading this.
With the 33 minutes you save, you could:
1. Order a Dr Pepper.
2. Explain to the waitress how Mr. Pibb is not, nor will it ever be, the same thing as Dr Pepper. (They love it when you do that.)
3. Watch the first half-hour of a Friday Night Lights episode.
4. Watch the second half hour of that Friday Night Lights episode. Hey, it’s Friday Night Lights. It’s about Texas High School football. Of course we’re going to watch it, even if we can’t do it in 30 minutes.
5. Pour some sweet tea for company.
6. Prepare more sweet tea because there’s more company comin’.
7. Pop open a Shiner beer with a friend and talk about next year’s Texas-OU matchup.
8. Visit the Capitol Building. This might take more than 33 minutes depending on your appreciation of our state’s history and your passion for it’s politics.
9. Treat your family to some Blue Bell ice cream. Our personal favorite is the Homemade Vanilla, but really you can’t go wrong.
This is the best way to give time back to yourself and your family. If you’ve waited for all three parts of this series to order your delicious pre-made meals, now is the time to take action. Call The Studio Kitchen today to set up your account and start having these tasty time-savers delivered directly to you.